All Degree Disciplines & Universities Considered
At Willis Towers Watson, we believe that a culture of inclusion and diversity (I&D) is critical to our business. It's not a separate initiative in its own silo. Rather, I&D is fundamental to everything we do. How we hire and promote, how we work with clients and how our teams function. With 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets, our company vision includes being a destination employer where colleagues work together as one team.
In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean?’ – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk – whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
Our structured Summer Internship Program serves as the cornerstone of our full-time CRB Program as top performing interns will automatically be considered for the full-time students. Designed for students who are one year away from graduation. The Internship Program is an 8-week learning experience from June to August that provides undergraduates with the opportunity over the summer to gain hands-on experience working in the insurance industry and contributing to our business. The program is comprised of induction, objective setting, training modules, group project and team presentations, a business speaker series and a formal performance review process.
The program provides the opportunity for graduates to work hands on with senior leadership with client facing exposures from accounts ranging in the Fortune 500 sector to smaller market local business areas. We serve a diverse range of clients including specialization in Cyber, Financial Institutions, Marine and Construction.
The internship is comprised of a placement opportunity based within our Corporate Risk and Broking segment which is largely within the commercial insurance brokerage sector. The placement assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global scope.
Is this program right for you?
- A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skillset
- Ongoing learning and development (induction, development program focused on professional and business specific learning activities) alongside a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
- High-performing interns will be considered for an offer onto the full-time CRB Graduate Development Program starting upon graduation from university
- Impressive city centre office locations with an agile working environment to allow for flexible working schedules and collaboration across teams globally
- Opportunities to work alongside senior business leaders and supporting the development and implementation of new strategies and products
Are you the right fit for the program?
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (all degrees and universities considered)
- Applicant in their 2nd year, or 3rd year of a 4-year degree
The Application Process
Stage 1: Online application, including CV
Stage 2: Online psychometric testing
Stage 3: Video interview. In partnership with the Bright Network, we have created an academy module on ‘How to Ace your Video Interview’. Click here to sign up and watch it!
Stage 4: Assessment centre
Stage 5: Offer and on-boarding
Equal Opportunity Employer