Senior .Net Developer (Night Shift)
February 17, 2021
This role will be an integral part of a global team that will deliver technical solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients around the world
- Design, code, test, and debug software systems under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- Deliver unit-tested systems timely that meet specification functionality requirements.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Provide technical support on developed systems.
- Research new developments in hardware and software. Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Work with team members to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
- Contribute in the establishment of best practices consistent with industry and quality standards
- Be a SME on critical QA disciplines and best practices. Provide leadership and mentoring to Quality Analysts on the following:
- Define and document project requirements, and business processes
- Develop system specifications, process flow, and conversion strategies for system implementations
- Create technical documentation
- Develop comprehensive test plans for system implementations
- Improve QA processes including documentation and testing automation
- Participate in client meetings and understand business needs driving technology.
- Assist in determining requirements for estimating project budget and timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area
- At least six years of relevant work experience
- Experience preferred but not required in: ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred
- Experience in converting data from flat files to MS SQL Server and C# is preferred
- Experience in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits domain areas is preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with the US and/or UK is preferred
- Ability to work on "virtual" teams with members from different geographic areas
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement
Equal Employment Opportunity