Best of both worlds
- Exciting and cutting-edge work - we feel like a startup, but we are an established business with more than 25 years’ experience in developing software for the insurance industry
- A business that is able to set its own agenda and direction
- We invest millions of dollars in ensuring our technology remains at the cutting edge and gives our clients commercial advantage.
- A rapidly growing team, with opportunities to develop, progress and move within the group and globally
- We have a collaborative and open approach - from our graduates to the most senior members of the team, with colleagues who are accessible and friendly
Not just a job
- We foster a collaborative and innovative culture
- We are committed to Inclusion and Diversity, with a global council sponsored by our CEO. This includes Gender Equality, LGBT+, Multicultural, Workability and Young Professionals
- We are a gold sponsor of the Dive In Festival
- We have a relaxed ‘dress for your day’ dress code and offer flexible working
- Colleagues are encouraged to take their Corporate Social Responsibility Volunteer Day - a paid day that can be spent donating your time and talent to a local organization that supports and enhances our communities
- Willis Towers Watson will match the money you raise for your chosen charity through the charity ‘Matching Gifts’ program
- We have a wide range of teams working on different products and technologies. So, if you want to move across teams to learn new things and work with different people, you can
- We have different career paths, all equally valued, and colleagues can move across these paths
- As our business grows, and the technologies and products become increasingly complex, new roles and career opportunities open up. That’s why we always turn to our people to find anyone who is ready to take the next step. With more than one hundred and fifty new vacancies created in the last 3 years, this has provided colleagues with new and exciting opportunities for growth.